Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Old me, battling the New me

I've been a Stay at Home Mommy (and yes this does need to be an official title, it is a job no matter who thinks its 'easy') for the last 3 years, and for the next few I'm sure. Can't say it was the job I thought I'd signed up for when I came to go to college, but I'm adjusting.

Along the way I've felt the 'old' me fading into the background until I thought I'd lost her. Then Hubs and I bought our first home and the spark was ignited and she's back in full force. It also hit me..I don't have to choose, I can have them both, it's more about what I need to do to keep the balance going between my go-lucky old self and the responsible Wife/Mother I am today. My outlook on this whole way of live has been skewed. It's time to create a new image. Let the challenge begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment